Saturday 3 June 2017

My Week In Books (3rd June)

It's half term, which can only mean a very busy book week!

I was lucky enough to receive six books this week! Special thanks goes to Steph for sending me a few of the above books.

The lovely people at Walker sent me a book proof of The Loneliest Girl In the Universe and I can't wait to read it!

I've read three books and started on my fourth. Truth or Dare, After the Fire and I Have No Secrets are all thoroughly brilliant reads. I'm now onto Lord of Shadows, and I can't wait to revisit the Shadowhunter world.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures. I have recently acquired After the Fire, and look forward to hearing from Will Hill during SundayYA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read After the Fire but need to buy it first! I'm excited for you to read Six of Crows and may reread it when you're reading it!

    ReplyDelete